lunes, julio 03, 2006

morning off

This is the day that comes to my mind when i think of what i have to be like. So many nights sleeping closely to you honey, but so far. There are huge amount of quality time to spend, but never enough, is it? no right? You know i don´t like to speak just because, so i think carefully about everyword, is not that i wont tell you things, is just that i´m affraid, tell me you understand. What i want? Never realized it till i saw your mouth. The sky is clean and i can see the starts, would you lay out here with me? I need to come to you, come to me, and i´ll go there. How lucky are you, how lucky your eyes.

4 Comments:

At 17/7/06 2:55 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Wada, es impresionante tu talento de trazar figuras en mi mente con tan solo un par de palabras.

 
At 28/7/06 7:20 a. m., Blogger wada said...

Gracias victor, quien quiera que seas, cuando quieras!

 
At 9/8/06 9:00 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 10/8/06 1:32 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home