viernes, julio 28, 2006

Nobody sees when i lock myself to you, and i don´t wanna come out... Theres something about you honey, that nobody has. is it conmfort just? maybe if i feel right. Nothing is like they say, cry along with me please, i need the fact of you, side by side, with me. Hunger i feel, would you stop that?! is so noisy, it´s so loud, and the silence will not wanna come, let it be able to, let it be out. I like you and i, sounds right, and your mouth make me so secure, that i stop for coffe, i don´t rush, if it will happend at last, you and i. Ask me a question and i´ll tell you the meanning, it´s your voice, the one that make me blush, it´s your voice, something not quite normal, that takes me to a fly, a journey next world, nothing you say can scape from this, everyword is to live.

5 Comments:

At 31/7/06 11:20 a. m., Blogger F.H. said...

lindo

 
At 31/7/06 5:20 p. m., Blogger wada said...

que expresivo d16!

 
At 31/7/06 11:00 p. m., Blogger F.H. said...

oaea servirte!

 
At 11/8/06 8:42 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 
At 17/8/06 2:50 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home